Удобный менеджер паролей. Хранит пароли или другие секретные данные в хорошо защищенной базе данных, позволяя при этом рассортировать их по группам. С помоощью KeePass можно при необходимости распечатать базу данных, экспортировать ее в другие форматы (TXT, HTML, XML, CSV, ...), импортировать в другие форматы (TXT-файлы Password Safe v2, файлы CSV, ...), открыть и быстро вставить логин/пароль на веб-странице, производить поиск по базе, создавать стойкие ко взлому пароли и выполнять многие другие операции. Поддерживается расширение возможностей плагинами.
What is KeePass? Today you need to remember many passwords. You need a password for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your homepage's ftp password, online passwords (like CodeProject member account), etc. etc. etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password you have a problem... A serious problem. The thief would have access to your e-mail account, homepage, etc. Unimaginable. KeePass is a free/open-source password manager or safe which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key-disk. So you only have to remember one single master password or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish). For more information, see the features page.
Is it really free?
Yes, KeePass is really free, and more than that: it is open-source (OSI certified). You can have a look at its full source and for example check if the encryption algorithms are implemented correctly.
Perhaps you wonder why I decided to make it open-source. The answer is relatively simple: in my opinion all software that has something to do with security should be open-source. Here's a quote of Bruce Schneier that sums it up pretty good:
As a cryptography and computer security expert, I have never understood the current fuss about the open source software movement. In the cryptography world, we consider open source necessary for good security; we have for decades. Public security is always more secure than proprietary security. It's true for cryptographic algorithms, security protocols, and security source code. For us, open source isn't just a business model; it's smart engineering practice.
Bruce Schneier, Crypto-Gram 1999/09/15
- KeePass supports the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES, Rijndael) and the Twofish algorithms to encrypt its password databases.
- Both of these ciphers are regarded as very secure by the cryptography community. Banks are using these algorithms for example, too.
- Even if you would use all computers in the world to attack one database, decrypting it would take longer than the age of the universe.
- Even quantum computers won't help that much. The algorithms are symmetric so its complexity would be reduced a bit, anyway, the sun will go nova before you have decrypted the database.
- The complete database is encrypted, not only the password fields. So your usernames, notes, etc. are protected, too.
SHA-256 is used as password hash. SHA-256 is a 256-bit cryptographically secure one-way hash function. Your master password is hashed using this algorithm and its output is used as key for the encryption algorithms.
- In contrast to many other hashing algorithms, no attacks are known yet against SHA-256.
- In-Memory Passwords Protection: Your passwords are encrypted while KeePass is running, so even if Windows caches the - KeePass process to disk, this wouldn't reveal your passwords anyway.
- Security-Enhanced Password Edit Controls: KeePass is the first password manager that features security-enhanced password edit controls. None of the available password edit control spies work against these controls. The passwords entered in those controls aren't even visible in the process memory of KeePass.
Информация о программе:
Язык интерфейса: английский + русский
Платформа: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7
Год выхода: 2013
Размер (RAR): 2 Мб
Информация для восстановления: 5%
архив не запаролен
Download / Скачать KeePass 2.24 Portable